For G Suite.
For Office 365.
How can I restrict users so they can only search for specific email addresses?
You can create users who can only search specified mail addresses by using [Search policy] in [Search restriction settings].
The procedures to create restricted users is as follows:
- Log in to HENNGE Email Archive as a user with [Domain Admin] privilege/ authorization (*)
(*) i.e. administrative privilege/authorization is linked to an account with the email address "firstname.lastname@example.org", which you were informed of when you started using the service.
*Login name/ Password is written on the notification email you received when starting to use the service.
- Click [Search restriction settings] on the admin page in the left menu.
- Click [+ add search policy]
- Check on [Specify the search target address]. Enter the following details and click [+ Add].
- Search policy name
- Search targeted period
Specify the search starting date and the search ending date.
If the above dates are not specified, your search results will not be restricted by time period.
- Search target address
Set up either one of mail address/domain/sub-domain.
This step allows you to search emails which include the target address in either one of To / Cc / Bcc（Envelope To） / From / Envelope From.
- Click [User setting] on admin page in the left menus.
- Click on [+Add new user]
- Select the [Search restriction setting] that you created in step 3 on the [Search policy] section and click [+Add].