For G Suite.
For Office 365.
What should I do when users are unable to log in because the Pass-cookie restriction is set up?
Please perform either one of the following procedures;
1. Change the Login Password
Change the user login Password in order to avoid the unrighteous login action with the user ID/password data already stored in your lost terminal.
* Even the entry permission authentication is set up in your lost terminal, the risk of the third party’s unrighteous login action into your terminal can be lowered by changing the login password.
2. Change the Pass-cookie Secret
Lapse the currently existing entry permission authentication and create a new one.
In this way, the entry permission authentication stored in your lost terminal will become invalid.
The entry permission authentication data already input in all of the distributed terminals will become invalid. So, it is required to reset new entry permission authentication onto each of the terminals.
The procedure to create new entry permission authentication is as follows;
Steps to change Pass-cookie secret
1. Log in the admin page of access control with administrator privilege.
■ URL for Access Control Admin page
https://ap.ssso.hdems.com/admin/[tenant name exclusively provided for customer]
2. Please click on [System] in the left menu field -> select [Domain Settings].
3. Please click on [Edit] in the [Other Settings]
4. In [Edit Settings] interface, change the string of [Pass-cookie secret key] and click [Submit] button.