For Google Workspace.
For Microsoft 365.
Which tools are compatible to open the Password Protected Zip file?
For both Windows and Mac OS, the performance of the standard decompression tool bundled with the OS is firstly ensured. Besides, the performance of the following general decompression tools is also ensured.
- Windows standard decompression tool
Below is the decryption procedure for Windows 10 standard decompression software:
1. Right-click on the ZIP file and download it onto anywhere you need the file to be saved.
2. Right-click on the ZIP file.
3. Go to "Open with" then click on "Explorer".
4. Drop the displayed file onto your desktop or where you would like the file to be located.
5. A prompt will ask for a password, so input the password to open the file.
- Mac standard decompression tool
- The Unarchiver (Download Site)
For the Previous version of Mac (Mac OS 10.6 or earlier), there are some cases when the standard decompression tool does not work. In such case, please use the Unarchiver.