For G Suite.
For Office 365.
Is it possible to download the searched archive mails?
Yes, it is.
There are 2 ways. One is downloading the specific mails one by one, and the other is batch-downloading all the mails shown on the searched results.
The procedures are as follows;
The way to download the specific mails one by one
- Click the target mail and display the details.
- Action: it will be downloaded in eml format by clicking the [Download] link.
The way to download all the searched result in a batch
- It is possible to download your desired number of mails by selecting the number of the mails to be listed up.（select either one of 50 / 100 / 200 ）
- Click [Download] button on the top of the archive search page.
- There appears a confirmation page to check the details. Click the [Download] button after checking it. All the desired number of mails shown on the page will be batch-downloaded in mbox format.
If there are a huge number of mails to be downloaded, you can reduce the downloading times by increasing the number of the mails to be listed up per page.