For G Suite.
For Office 365.
How can I manage the access authorities for HENNGE Mail Archive?
The connection source IP address can be restricted
Settings for controlling access to the archive administration screen
1. Access Archive administration console and login with the administrator privilege.
2. Left side menu [admin console/ admin console] –> and select [admin console settings]
3.Click on  button of [Allowed access]
Open the popup of [access control editing]
4. If [Allow all the access] is selected in the Radio buttons under the [Allowed access], select [specify the access to be allowed]
5. Specify the IP address / Network displayed in CIDR notation (e.g.: 192.168.0.0/24) to be allowed in the [allowed access] text box.
*Multiple addresses can be specified in here by separating lines.
6. Clicking on  button, the entered data will be reflected on the screen.
Please be careful about that when the access control settings are done improperly, admin console might become inaccessible after logout.
Also, non-display setting of administrator menu can be setup differently for each user.
How can I set access rights for users to access HENNGE Mail Archive Admin Console?