For G Suite.
For Office 365.
How to restore an expired file to be downloadable again on HDE Secure Transfer?
Within the downloadable period (*1), it is possible to download the already sent/received files on the user screen.
Even for the files whose downloadable period has expired, they will become downloadable again if you make a restore request to the administrator within the restorable period (*2)
(*1) Downloadable period
30days are allowed by default. It is changeable. The allowed setting range is from 1 day at minimum up to 45 days at maximum.
(*2) Restorable period
365days are allowed by default. It is changeable. The allowed setting range is from 1 day at minimum up to 365 days at maximum.
For the setting change procedure, please refer to the article below.
3. Enter the URL displayed on the [File Restoration Request] page and make the restore request to the administrator by mail or by some other contact method.
【Administrator Action】to execute restoration
4. Access the URL provided by the user in step 3.
5. Click the [Send a Request for Restoration] button appeared on the displayed screen.
【User Action】 to download the file
6. The advanced menu of the file for which you make the restore request will be changed to [Restoration now is in progress].
7. When the advanced menu of the restoration processed file changes to [download], the restoration is fully completed and the file will become downloadable. Then, please download it.