This guide consists of the instructions on how to correctly install the HDE One Access Control Directory Sync and ensure that it is working properly before proceeding to Single Sign-on setup. This guide contains the followings:
- Prerequisites of setting up HDE One Access Control Directory Sync
- HDE One Access Control Directory Sync setting
1) Prerequisites of setting up HDE One Access Control Directory Sync
Note : These prerequisites are required for ONLY the PC used to perform the setup, NOT end user's PCs.
A Windows machine that is installed with:
1) PowerShell ver. 3.0 or above.
2) Azure Active Directory Module for Windows PowerShell
3) Microsoft Online Services Sign-In Assistant for IT Professionals
After assuring that your Windows machine is installed with the requirements above, you may now proceed to the actual setup.
2) HDE One Access Control Directory Sync setting
Step 1 - Log in to your Access Control Admin Console,
Step 2 - Click "Domain Settings" in the left pane.
Step 3 - Click "Configure" in "HDE One Access Control Directory Sync Connection" field.
Step 4 - Click "Connect" button.
Step 5 - Sign in to O365 as "Global Admin" role, and accept "HDE One Access Control Directory Sync" app.
Step 6 - After accepting, Powershell commands will be shown as below:
Step 7 - Run the commands above in Powershell.
Step 8 - After executing these commands, inform us that you have completed the previous steps and we will proceed to the remaining processes to complete the synchronisation.