This guide is consists of two steps of configurations for the people who work in the office only. In this article, we introduce how to setup certain Access Policy (2-2).
The contents are:
1) HENNGE Secure Browser Settings
2) Other Setting (for Office 365)
For more detailed procedure of setting, please refer to this link:
HENNGE Access Control Admin Console Guide : User Settings (Access Policy Groups)
1) Access Policy Group Settings
In the "Access Policy Groups" interface, create access policy group as below.
- Global ip address (22.214.171.124) is the example of corporate network.
- It allow to gain access to the services from corporate network or HSB.
2) Other Settings (for Office 365)
Furthermore, in the "Access Policy Groups" interface, edit "Condition to allow Desktop/Mobile application access" in access policy group setting as below.
- This example allow to access from Outlook client in the corporate network.
-For more detailed information about restriction of application, please refer to the link:
What are the customisable elements available in the Access Policy Groups feature for HENNGE Access Control?