For Google Apps.
For Office 365.
What are the configurations for Password Policy that can be made?
It is possible to setting from management screen of Access Control.
When you are setting new password, the same password cannot be set with the current password except the case of changing the password from Access Control admin page.
The following policy is configurable that you create a new password.
The password policy
It is possible to set the complication of password.
- No limit
- Capital letter / Small letter / Number
Use all three types including an English capital and small letter, number.
- Capital letter / Small letter / Number / Code
Use all four types including an English Capital and Small letter, Number, Code.
- Over three types from Capital letter / Small letter / Number / Code
To use over three types from Capital letter/ Small letter / Number / Code.
- Over three types from Capital letter / Small letter / Number / Code and Unusable Username.
Minimum password length
It is possible to set minimum of character when you create a password.
- From 4 to 256 letter
It is possible to set the maximum expire date of password from setting the password.
- From 0 to 366 date
*If you choose , password does not expire.
Action for expiring of password.
You can set the action for expiring of password.
- No action
Even if the password expires, it is no action for it.
- The warring message is displayed.
If the password expires, the warring message is displayed.
It is possible to log in if you click [ignore].
- Force to change the password.
The warring message is displayed if the password expires.
You cannot log in without changing the password.
If the password expiration date has passed, this message that account cannot log in is displayed.
In order to permitting login, user should be valid the account states to change the password as administrator.
Procedure for setting / confirm the password policy from the access control management screen will be following.
Procedure for setting the password policy.
- Log in to access control management screen as administrator.
- Click [Setting domain] in system menu of left side.
- Click [Edit] on [setting for password]
- [Change the setting] screen is displayed. After changing the setting, click [sending].