Customer who use HENNGE Email DLP as the solution to wrong transmission on Office 365.
To start using HENNGE Email DLP, customer needs to do settings on Office 365 side to give connecting permission.
1. Before you start to follow the procedure, make sure you have Office 365 admin account.
2. This article was last updated on 2019 September. There is possibility we change some procedures without any announcement in the future.
3. All procedures in this article need to be implemented at least once before using HENNGE Email DLP service.
4. Due to the update at Office 365 side and HENNGE side, some procedures(screenshots) might look differently.
1. Please check the URL for HENNGE Email DLP.
HENNGE Email DLP URL for Admin should include customer's main domain.
Please change the "MainDomain" part to your own main in the following URL.
メイン ドメインが "example.com" の場合、以下のような URL となります。For example, if your main domain is "example.com", the URL should be look like the URL below.
2. Please open the browser and access to HENNGE Email DLP through the URL.
Then, the Office 365 login screen should come out.
3. Please use Office 365 admin account to login.
4. The "Permission requested" page should come out.
5. Please put a check mark "✔️" at "Consent on behalf of your organization".