This applies to customers logging in to HENNGE Secure Transfer from Microsoft 365.
Set the authentication destination for HENNGE Secure Transfer to Microsoft 365.
1. If using HENNGE Access Control, this configuration is not necessary.
2. The content of this article is based on the product as of July 2023 and may be subject to change without notice.
Detailed Steps and Explanation
1. Check the Microsoft 365 Access Environment using PowerShell
2. Prepare the Configuration Values
Please prepare the document HENNGE One Connection Settings Sheet provided by our company in advance.
1. Register HENNGE Secure Transfer with Microsoft 365
1.1. Run PowerShell as Administrator.
1.2. Connect to Microsoft 365.
Execute the following commands in PowerShell:
1.3. Log in with a user from Microsoft 365 with Global Administrator permissions.
1.4. Execute the command to register HENNGE Secure Transfer with Microsoft 365.
Enter and execute the following commands one by one:
The commands for your specific customer are specified in the [ HENNGE Secure Transfer ] sheet of the document HENNGE One Connection Settings Sheet.
$uri = "https://upload.hdedrive.com/signup"
$replyUrl = "https://upload.hdedrive.com/saml2/acs"
$reply = New-MsolServicePrincipalAddresses -Address $replyUrl -AddressType Reply
New-MsolServicePrincipal -DisplayName [Customer Identifier]-hos -ServicePrincipalNames $uri -Addresses $reply
1.5. Confirm the connection.
Access the HENNGE Secure Transfer URL specified in the document HENNGE One Login Information and confirm if logging in with Microsoft 365 is possible.
Example of Access URL: