For customers using HENNGE Email DLP service with Office 365, the group information in Office 365 can be synchronized to HENNGE Email DLP service automatically.
To configure settings that are necessary for synchronizing HENNGE Email DLP with Office 365 group information.
1. This procedure has to be performed only once.
2. To complete the procedure, the administrator permission of Office 365 is required.
3. This procedure is written in March 2019; procedures and screenshots are subject to possible changes.
4. The Groups on Office 365 that can be synchronized with HENNGE Email DLP can only be one of the following.
・Office 365 Group
・Security Group with Email Enabled
※ Dynamic Distribution Groups cannot be synchronized with HENNGE Email DLP service.
1. Open your browser and enter the following URL.
Please replace the [main_domain.com] with the main domain you used to register your HENNGE One service.
If your main domain is "testdomain.co.jp", the URL will be exactly as the following.
2. Office 365 will appear as the following.
3. Please login in the Office 365 login screen with the super administrator credentials.
4. Click on [Accept] button in the [Permissions requested Accept for your organization] page.
5. The [Admin Consent has been done.] message will appear if the procedure has been completed successfully.