For customers using HENNGE Email DLP service with G Suite, the group information in G Suite can be synchronized to HENNGE Email DLP service automatically.
For configuring the synchronization of G Suite group information to HENNGE Email DLP.
1. This procedure has to be performed only once.
2. To complete the procedure, the administrator permission of G Suite is required.
3. This procedure is written in March 2019; procedures and screenshots are subject to possible changes.
1. Access "G Suite Admin Console" in G Suite.
2. Click on the "Security" option in the main menu.
3. Click on the "API Reference" option in the "Security" options screen.
4. Click on the "Enable API access" option in the "API reference".
5. Close the "API reference" option.
6. Find the "Advanced settings" option under the same "Security" options screen.
7. Click on the "Manage API client access" under the "Advanced settings".
8. Under the "Manage API client access" screen, enter the following values for "Authoried API clients".
One or More API Scopes
9. Click on "Authorize".
10. Confirm that the changes have been saved.
11. Please contact HENNGE One Support members after the above procedures have been completed.