for G Suite / for Office 365
A "Team Mail" function enables users who belong to the Team to handle (View/Send/Discard) emails
that another user in the Team sent.
You can use the function with the following three steps.
Step1) Define multiple users in Address Groups.
Step2) Enable a Team Mail function in Rule Groups.
Step3) Define a filter using the Address Group set in the Step1 and the Rule Group set in the Step2.
Extra Step) Notification for Operation Settings
For more details about the functionality and how to set up, please refer to the following Administrator Manual.
[ver.2] HENNGE One mail Filtering Administrator Manual(Japanese)
- How to set up
The following procedure gives the steps to newly set up a team mail function.
In cases where you want to change your current settings, please change them using the following steps as a reference.
Step1) Define Address Groups
1. Click on [+Create](2) in the [Define Address Groups] section(1).
2. Enter any name to "Group Name"(3) and user addresses to "Addresses"(4).
Click on [+Create](5).
*In cases where you want to authorize shared mail boxes, or security groups with an email function
to handle sent emails, the email address should be added to the "Addresses" section(4).
Step2) Define Rule Groups
1. Click on [Create+](2) in the [Define Rule Groups] section(1).
2. Enter any name to "Group Name"(3) and click on [+Create](4).
3. Click on [+](5) in the Rule Group you just created.
4. Select "Suspend" in the [Action] section(6) and check "Visible to people in From Address Group"(7).
* This item makes a Team Mail function activated.
5. Click on [+Add](8).
*Please set your preferred settings here.
*In cases where you want to enable this function to only sent emails by shared email boxes or,
security groups with activated email function, select [Envelop From] in the [Target] section and
[matches regular expression] in the [Predicate] section.
Then, enter the sender addresses, such as shared email boxes, to the [Pattern] section on a regular expression.
Step3) Define Filters
1. Click on [+Create](2) in the [Define Filter] section(1).
2. Select your preference in the [Priority], [Sender], [Recipient] and [Rule Group] section and click on [+Create](4).
Then all settings are completed.
The users set in the address group can see emails sent by other users in the Team.
For more details, please refer to the following article regarding how to operate User Console.
Extra Steps) Notification for Operation
If you set "Notification for Operation" you can send notifications when someone other than you in the team
handle emails in the "Team Mail" function.
1. Click on [+Create](2) in the [Notification for Operation] section.(1)
2. Set any values to each parameter and click on[+Create](2).