for Google Workspace / for Microsoft 365
I received an email with a read recipient request.
When I sent back a receipt to the sender, the email was encrypted.
Why did this occur and how can I exclude the email from being encrypted?
A file may be attached to the receipt email.
Due to this, if you set up an encryption rule on the HENNGE Email DLP service, the file will be encrypted.
If you want to exclude receipt emails from being encrypted, please add the following rule that identifies a specific header. (*)
(*) The header is used based on a general format for reading receipt, but if the rule does not work as you expected,
please contact the Customer Success Guide.
- Uncheck "Encrypt attachments"
- Rule Conditions: "Match all of the following (AND)"
- Target :"Optional Header" Content-type
- Predicate: "matches the regular expression"
- Pattern : disposition-notification
- Count: 1
- Field :"Optional Header" Content-type
- Operator：" is equal to"
- Value : disposition-notification
- Frequency: 1