for Office 365
Q. I am unable to login to Office365 via Outlook. Please let me know how to resolve this issue.
A. The solution may differ depending on if all users are experiencing login issues or if only some users are experiencing login issues.
●If all users are experiencing login issues：Please try the following methods in the order of 1. → 2. → 3. → 4. → 5.
●If only some users are experiencing login issues：Please try the following methods in the order of 5. → 4. → 3. → 2. → 1.
Check if the Domain that the user belongs to has the correct DNS record registered; you should be looking for the record with the host name autodiscover.
If there are different DNS Servers for internal and external use, please check that the record has been configured correctly on both sides.
- 「Create DNS records for Office 365 using Windows-based DNS」（External Link）
- 「How to use Remote Connectivity Analyzer to troubleshoot single sign-on issues for Office 365, Azure, or Intune」（External Link）
If your company uses a URL Filtering whitelist service or firewall, please ensure that the URL of HENNGE Access Control service has been added to the whitelist.
- 「What FQDN (URL) or IP address should be set for access permission when our company are using the Web proxy server and Web filtering software?」
Try logging in with newly created users.
If the newly created users can login without issue while existing users cannot, it is highly likely that there are misconfigured parameters in the HENNGE Access Control environment. Please do not hesitate to contact the HENNGE Support.
If you are using Outlook2016 and have enabled WS-Trust authentication method on the Exchange Online platform, please check if the global IP address information has been transmitted correctly to the HENNGE Access Control service.
※WS-Trust Authentication Log is not displayed on the HENNGE Access Control Admin Console. Please contact HENNGE Support to check this information.
- 「Outlook 2016 continually prompts for login credentials issue」
- 「(2nd) Outlook 2016 continually prompts for login credentials issue」
※Only this phenomenon may occur even if Exchange Online setting is ADAL authentication mode.
- 「Office 365 URLs and IP address ranges」（External Link）
Please refer to the official Microsoft article "Federated users can't connect to an Exchange Online mailbox" below to troubleshoot Office 365 login issues.
- 「Federated users can't connect to an Exchange Online mailbox」（External Link）