Customers that are implementing HENNGE One to their Microsoft 365 environment.
HENNGE One will utilize the customer`s domain to generate different service URLs for each customer. Therefore a customer needs to choose the main domain for using the HENNGE One service.
1. Only 1 Domain can be selected as Main Domain.
2. Main Domain CANNOT be changed after the environment is setup.
3. This article is based on the product content of March 2019. May be revised without prior notice due to subsequent update or specification change.
Bold parts are the affected parts of the service URLS.
1. HENNGE Email DLP URL: https://console.mo.hdems.com/#/example.co.jp/
2. HENNGE Secure Transfer URL : https://upload.hdedrive.com/ui/example.co.jp/
3. HENNGE Email Archive Login ID: email@example.com
4. HENNGE Access Control URL (Admin Console): https://ap.ssso.hdems.com/admin/example.co.jp/
5. HENNGE Access Control URL (User Portal): https://ap.ssso.hdems.com/portal/example.co.jp/login/
Please select the main domain from [ Microsoft 365 Admin Console ] → [ Setup ] → [ Domain ].