For customers who are using Microsoft 365 and HENNGE Email DLP services, and who wish to synchronize Microsoft 365 group information to HENNGE Email DLP.
Setup is needed to map and match specific Microsoft 365 Group Information to synchronize to specific HENNGE Email DLP Group.
1. The group that can be synchronized from Microsoft 365 to HENNGE Email DLP needs to be one of the following 3 types.
※ Dynamic Distribution Groups cannot be synchronized.
・Microsoft 365 Group
・Security Group with Email Enabled
2. Please go to How to synchronize groups in Microsoft 365 to HENNGE Email DLP service before you start the process of this article.
3. This article is based on the content of the product of March 2019, may be revised without prior notice.
1. Please confirm on the HENNGE Email DLP Admin Console URL.
HENNGE Email DLP Admin Console URL includes the customer's main domain.
Please replace the [ Domain ] part in the following URL with your company's main domain.
For Example, if "example.com" is the main domain, the URL will be the following.
2. Open the browser and access the HENNGE Email DLP Admin Console URL above.
Microsoft 365 Login screen will show like the picture below.
3. Login with an account that has HENNG Email DLP administrator authority.
※ Please note that it may not be the same as the Microsoft 365 administrator account.
4. The HENNGE Email DLP admin page will show like the picture below.
5. Click "Define Address Groups" on the left side.
6. Click "+Create".
7. Input the group name you want to synchronize and select the group.
8. Click [+Create].