This is for customers who use HENNGE Email DLP as a solution for preventing email misdelivery in Google Workspace and synchronize group information from Google Workspace to HENNGE Email DLP.
This guide explains the necessary configuration to link group information synchronized from Google Workspace to groups in HENNGE Email DLP.
1. Address groups created through group synchronization cannot be used for filters for approval.
2. Before following the steps in this article, you need to perform the Group sync setting from Google Workspace to HENNGE Email DLP.
3. The content of this article is based on the product as of September 2023 and may be subject to change without notice.
Detailed Steps and Instructions
1. Confirm the URL of the HENNGE Email DLP Management Console.
The URL of the HENNGE Email DLP Management Console includes your organization's main domain. Replace the "[Main Domain]" in the following URL with your organization's main domain.
If the main domain is "sampledomain.com", the URL will look like this:
2. Open your web browser and access the URL of the HENNGE Email DLP Management Console.
※ The Google Workspace login screen will appear.
3. Log in with an account that has HENNGE Email DLP administrator privileges.
※ Note that this may not be the same as your Google Workspace administrator account.
4. Confirm that the HENNGE Email DLP Management Console is displayed.
5. Click on [ Address Groups ] from the menu on the left.
6. Click the [ + ] button in the upper right corner.
7. Enter the group name you want to synchronize in [ Group Name ] and select the appropriate group from the displayed candidates.
8. Confirm that the selected group name and Google group address are displayed on the screen, and click [ + Create ].