To enable the synchronization of Group information from Google Workspace to the HENNGE Email DLP service for customers using HENNGE Email DLP as Email Security Solutions for their Google Workspace.
The required setting to set up the Group Synchronization from Google Workspace to HENNGE Email DLP.
1. Before performing the procedures outlined in this article, please make sure that you have accomplished the setting mentioned in the following article: How to synchronize groups in Google Workspace to HENNGE Email DLP service?.
2. This article is based on the product of March 2019 and may be revised without prior notice.
1. Confirm the HENNGE Email DLP Admin Console URL below.
The Admin Console of the HENNGE Email DLP contains the domain parts as below.
Please replace the [domain.com] with your custom domain.
If your domain is "sampledomain.com" for example, the URL will be the following.
2. Please open the browser and access the above URL.
※ You will find the Google Workspace Login Screen.
3. Please login with an account that has HENNGE Email DLP Admin Access.
※ Please be noted that the HENNGE Email DLP Admin account doesn't have to be the Google Workspace Admin account.
4. The HENNGE Email DLP Admin Console will be displayed as below.
5. Please click on the [ Define Address Group ] option on the left menu.
6. Click on the [ + Create ] button on the right panel.
7. Type in the [ Group Name ] that corresponds to the Groups created under Google Workspace to synchronize those groups to HENNGE Email DLP.
8. Click on [ + Create ].