For customers who have implemented the HENNGE Cloud Protection.
Procedure for changing the login password of the HENNGE Cloud Protection service.
This is not a required procedure to start using the service.
1. The display UI screen may differ depending on your device's OS, versions, and module.
2. The content of this article is based on product specifications as of October 2022 and is revised accordingly without advanced notice.
3. HENNGE Cloud Protection administrator privileges are required to view the actual screen and change settings.
4. The URL and login information for the HENNGE Cloud Protection management screen, please refer to the login information sent to you during the implementation.
1. Accessing the HENNGE Cloud Protection Admin Console
1.1. Please access the following URL for the HENNGE Cloud Protection Admin Console.
2. Changing the Login Password
2.1. Please refer to the following article to open the Account Information Page.
2.2. Click on the [ Change Password ].
2.3. Click on the [ Change Password ] to the right side of [ Password ].
2.4. In the [ Change Password ] page, enter the current password at the top and the new password at the bottom, then click on [ Save ].
2.5. Please confirm that the password has been updated message in the page.