* Maximum 2 requests can be executed in parallel.
* Maximum 10 requests can be registered every 24 hours.
* Download link is valid for an hour.
* An approximately 4-month history is available for downloading.
* Timezone will be shown in JST(UTC+0900).
* Filter history cannot be downloaded on the day. Please wait until the next day.
* Required time to complete a job is in proportion to the search period and total number of emails.
Normally, a job will be completed approximately in a few minutes per 100,000 emails. However, it may take longer when requests are concentrated.
* Output format is CSV with UTF-8.
Note: If you use Google Drive, you can avoid garbled characters by uploading the file and opening it in a spreadsheet.
* Filter history of suspending or waiting for approval emails are not exported.
* Delivery result is not exported.
* Email addresses added in BCC by a filtering rule are displayed in blank.
* Subject line may be misaligned if newline codes are included in an original subject.
How to use:
1) Click on "Download Filter History" on the left pane menu of the HENNGE Email DLP Admin Console.
2) Specify a date range and click on "Request Logs".
3) Once the status changes to "Successful!", you can download your file using "Download link" and "Password".
|tenant_id||Customer Tenant Domain|
|filtered_time||Filtered Time||* Timezone will be shown in JST(UTC+0900).|
|rule_group_name||Applied Rule Group Name|
|rule_name||Applied Rule Name|
|action_results||Action Result|| send
|has_attachment||Existence of attachment files|| Yes
|encryption||AutoEncryption of attachment files||
|sender||Sender address||*Envelope-from address|
|recipient||Recipient address||*Envelope-to address|
|action_time||Time to send / delete the email|
|approver||Approver||*For suspended emails, the sender address will be displayed. If the user has never accessed to User Console, "firstname.lastname@example.org" will be displayed.|
send …sent manually
*Emails left for 10 days without any actions.
|suspention_time||Suspension time of the email(seconds)|
|uuid||UUID||ID for System Management（Not Message-ID）|
|mail_id||Email ID||ID for System Management（Not Message-ID）|