Customers implementing HENNGE Cloud Protection.
Connecting OneDrive of the Microsoft 365 Tenant that has already been connected to HENNGE Cloud Protection.
Please note that this article is intended for OneDrive users only. This is not a required task in order to use HENNGE Cloud Protection.
1. The display UI screen may differ depending on your device's OS, versions, and module.
2. The content of this article is based on product specifications as of October 2022 and is revised accordingly without advanced notice.
1. Accessing HENNGE Cloud Protection Admin Console
1.1. Access the following URL for the HENNGE Cloud Protection Admin Console.
1.2. Click on the [ COLLABORATION PROTECTION ] - [ Cloud Services ] from the menu on the left.
2. Authorizing and Connecting OneDrive
2.1. Click on the checkbox on the left of the Microsoft 365 Tenant that you want to enable, and click on the [ Authorize OneDrive ] button at the bottom of the page.
[ Connect OneDrive ] is displayed when the OneDrive is reconnected after disconnection.
2.2. Click on [ Connect ] for the page [ OneDrive? ].
2.3. Enter the Microsoft 365 account that has Global Admin Permission and click on [ Next ] to continue.
2.4. In case the password entry screen is displayed : Enter the password for the Microsoft 365 Global Admin Account and click on [ Sign-in ].
2.5. In case the page [ Permissions requested ] is displayed : Click on [ Accept ] .
2.6. [ Configure protection ] is displayed in the [ OneDrive ] column of the Cloud Service for the Microsoft 365 Tenant.
* This process may take a few minutes.