for G Suite
On Chromebook, Cookies are not being saved on Browser. Below are the instruction on how to change the settings on Chrome and Device setting to allow saving Cookies.
Settings (gear icon on the top right of the browser) > Advanced > Content Settings > Cookies >
1. Enable "Allow sites to save and read cookie data (recommended)"
2. Disable "Keep local data only until you quit your browser"
**Note that if the option is not enabled, it will be shown as "Blocked".
・G-Suite Chrome Admin
G Suite Admin Console > Devices > Chrome Management > User Settings >
1. Scroll down to "Security" field > Find "Force Ephemeral Mode" and enable
2. Go to "Content" field > Find "Third-Party Cookie Blocking" and change to Allow
3. Under "Content" field in "Block Cookies for URL Patterns", check if anything has been blocked.
**Note that you will not be able to view or change settings if you do not have Chrome License.
Please refer to the instruction on managing Chrome device setting here: https://support.google.com/chrome/a/answer/1375678?hl=en