- New Release: [HENNGE Email DLP] June 2021 (Adding Administrator Function to Manipulate Suspended/Approval Requested Emails on behalf of users)
- New Release：[HENNGE Email DLP] May 2021(Adding Administrator Function to Remove Sending Limits)
- Request for updating HENNGE Secure Browser for PC
- [Notification]Disabling TLS1.0 / 1.1
- About changes to HENNGE One Terms of Service (6th May, 2021)
- End of support for Internet Explorer 11 in HENNGE One
- About HENNGE Device Certificate service regular maintenance down times
- Check on the HENNGE Directory Sync Tool Synchronization Status
- HENNGE Directory Sync Tool Version Update Procedures
- How to check if HENNGE Directory Sync Tool Version Update is Required
- HENNGE Directory Sync Tool Update Summary
- For Customers using the HENNGE Directory Sync Tool
- What is HENNGE Access Control?
- Microsoft Volume Licensing Service Center Coordination
- Google Workspace Authentication Disconnect
- Checking Exchange Online Modern Authentication Status
- HENNGE Access Control Implementation Procedure List (Google Workspace)
- HENNGE Access Control Implementation Procedure List (Microsoft 365)
- Check on the Active Directory Domain Controller Structure and OS Versions
- "Sync now" (Manual User synchronization) Function
- The necessary procedures for HENNGE Synchronization Tool to change the reference Active Directory
- How to disable HENNGE Access Control (Google Workspace)
- How to disable Access Control (Microsoft 365)
- Registering device information to issue Device Certificate
- Configurations for Home Workers
- HENNGE Lock Registration Error: "Failed to confirm with server. Click resume to try to scan again or quit to stop."
- About the Relationship between Cloud Service Login Session and HENNGE Access Control
- Is it possible to configure certain services with special Access Policy?
- About the error that is caused by the empty value of the ms-DS-ConsistencyGuid attribute.
- Is it possible to export the Log information from HENNGE Access Control?
- Is it possible to check the access number based on each service provider?