For customers that are setting up the config.ini file for the HENNGE Directory Sync Tool for the First Time.
Place the customer-specific config.ini file provided by the HENNGE One Installation Guide in the Predetermined folder.
1. The changes made in the config.ini file will only be reflected, if the [ HDE One Directory Sync ]、[ HDE One Password Sync ] Services have been restarted.
2. For the instructions on how to install the HENNGE Directory Sync Tool, please refer to the article below.
3. This article is based on the product content of March 2019. May be revised without prior notice due to subsequent update or specification change.
1. Check that the service has been stopped
Please ensure that both services below have been stopped already on the Windows Server.
・HDE One Directory Sync
・HDE One Password Sync
※ Right after the HENNGE Directory Sync Tool has been installed, both services should be in the [ Stopped ] statuses.
2. Edit the config.ini file
2.1. Open the config.ini with NotePad.
2.2. Edit the Active Directory Domain Controller Connection/Authentication information.
・Line 36 [ server ]: The Host Name or the IP Address of the Domain Controller.
・Line 37 [ username ]: User that has either of the [ Enterprise Admins ]・[ Domain Admins ]・[ Schema Admins ] permission.
・Line 38 [ password ]: The password of the user that was specified on Line 37.
※If the user in the config.ini has been changed, the password will also need to be changed, please ensure that both values are correct.
2.3. Save the edited config.ini file.
3. Dispatching the config.ini file
3.1. Place the edited and the saved config.ini file into the folder that HENNGE Directory Sync Tool was installed in.
C:\Program Files\HDE One Directory Sync